CFRP 8 Facet | Series 120
The key features of the 8 Facet Double Angle Series 120 Drill offers application benefits beyond that of other high-performance drills. Each feature of this design was engineered around the challenges of drilling composite materials. The Series 120 portfolio leads the industry in hole performance with no splintering or delamination.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Double Margin Construction
- Improves drill stability for better hole finish and size control
- Allows coolant to reach the point for improved hole quality and extended tool life
Double Angle Point
- Minimizes workpiece delamination on drill entry and exit
- Redistributes loads along multiple cutting edges for improved performance
- Reduces cutting forces at the drill center for enhanced performance and tool life
- Manufactured exclusively with Di-NAMITE coating for even wear, extended tool life, and improved finishes.